Saturday, February 18, 2012

The crew

Over the last 2 months, I was playing Skyrim; and it was worth it! That is an amazing game...
Hence now I am starting anew on the Tristan project.
During the Chrismas holidays, I showed what I was doing to my mom as she is always wondering what her child is doing in his free time. But about 2 weeks ago, when I decided to restart the project, I noticed that I had lost Bob.
I liked Bob because he was good at showing the relative size of things.
I decided to redo him, but also to add 2 new members to the crew.
Hence a 6 feet (17.5 mm) Bob was recreated with brown pants, a green t-shirt and a grey trench coat. His trusty guard dog Crick the Slaver hound (11.5 mm high), and Watson his fat black cat (4.8 mm long).
Now I need to start doing the electronic parts of the ship since I have most of the other parts almost finished. Other blogs will show the progression of the 2 upper arms and legs of the ship.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you starting work; I thought I'd never see the end of the project.

    Watson is a great idea. :-D

    ReplyDelete